This blog goes out to all the burger lovers who relish on beef burgers. Recently my wife and I had gone to this restaurant in Dubai mall called the Tribes a African restaurant which serves authentic African food. What's so interesting about this entire place is that it takes you back into Africa with the ambiance and decor designed to perfection. On a lighter note if you happen to be in Dubai or come to Dubai on a visit you have to visit this restaurant called tribes and trust me you don't have to fly thousand of miles to Africa. Yes I do agree being inside Africa is a beautiful and charming experience by itself which I totally agree.

So coming back to the food of the restaurant called Tribes its simply delicious. I had ordered for the Fully loaded Burger which was indeed very delicious and juice. In the past I have eaten many burgers with different brands associated to it but this burger definitely stands out as one of the best African Burgers till date.

Please dont forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel called "Happysteps". This channel is dedicated to all food lovers in Dubai and around the globe.

#dubaifood #dubailifestyle
#Dubai #dubailife
#dubaiblogger
#foodlover #foodblogger #foodpics #foodlovers

For reviews contact me at lickingmyplate@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai’s 17 Best Burgers You Must Eat | The Ultimate List

Hard Rock Cafe Dubai

The Best Burger in Dubai || John Daniel’s