My Experience at the Sugar Factory Dubai



My Experience at the Sugar Factory Dubai


Whenever I sit down

and glimpse of the experienced that speckled my tongue buds with colorful
flavors and the taste, I can just think of one name the Sugar Factory Dubai. A
celebrity you are yes indeed and no joking with that note. Last month my wife
our self’s with a lovely dinner. Let’s be honest I had not known about the
and myself had visited the Sugar Factory Dubai to have a wonderful time within
Sugar Factory at all neither my wife. Being a YouTube Food Blogger myself I
and structural in my statement a Five Star feel to it. Now let’s come straight
found the ambiance very spiritual with food angels dazzling around me, I was
mesmerized with the interiors and design which was beyond words or to be simple
far away but as the service guy got the burger nearer I was spell bound with
to the point with regards to the food. I ordered the Philly Monster Burger and
my wife ordered for the lamb Shank. At first sight the burger looked small from
decorated with potato fires around it like miniature soldiers protecting the
the size. It was a monster from a Disney film that jumped right into the plate,
the burger was extremely huge in size loaded with cheese and chunks of meat and
amazing.
monster from erupting. Now coming to the lamb Shank what can I say they are generous when it comes to quantity and it was a huge piece of Lamb gazing with

smiles of flavor able flares….. What I actually meant was that the aroma was
Let’s talk about
the Philly Monster Burger I don’t think I can talk much about the Philly
Monster Burger because you need to experience the burger yourself. The burger
was extremely delicious and tasty. The right quantity of meat and cheese which
was well done to perfection without any flaws and the quality was remarkably
outstanding.

The first bite of
the burger made me fall in love once again and I knew this Monster Burger was a
reflection of my hunger orgasms that made me droll my tongue. I was so deeply
not separate me from my burger. The cheese melting into my mouth was a roller
and madly mesmerized with the Philly Monster Burger that even superman could
coaster ride right from my tongue to my stomach. I truly and honestly enjoyed
from placing the order. They have a fabulous team which is well groomed with
the experience at the Sugar Factory. Let’s give credit to their customer
service and the staff that actually take care of each and every customer right
profound professional chefs that are extremely talented.

My entire
experience of the Philly Monster Burger is on my channel called “Happysteps” on
YouTube.

I would definitely
rate the overall experience 5/5

#dubaifood #dubailifestyle #Dubai #dubailife #dubaiblogger #foodlover #foodblogger #foodpics #foodlovers For reviews contact me at lickingmyplate@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai’s 17 Best Burgers You Must Eat | The Ultimate List

Hard Rock Cafe Dubai

The Best Burger in Dubai || John Daniel’s